One thing good about the advancement of technology is the birth of Internet. Internet offer not just faster communication but it is relatively cheap than other modes of communication. Before in the past, we use telephone and mailing to communicate with others and it cost a lot. When the internet became a worldwide phenomenon people mainly use it not just because of the things it offer but also because it cost lower than others.
Internet also allows access to large amount of data at a very low cost. Internet is indeed cheap than other modes of communication but the data you can get from internet is high class. Lower communication cost is really helpful for people who cannot afford expensive modes of communication. It is clearly for everyone. Internet is not limited to those who have money to communicate with others but also for those people who are less fortunate.
Technological advancement is indeed a helpful tool for everyone with its modernization and low cost everyone can now access information.
Through the growth of technology, communication can be achieved faster than ever before. Technological advancement is just around the corner it eases the work of people and bridges the gap of communication. Before the modernization of technology, it is hard to send and receive news and messages but because of the internet, communication can be done anytime and anywhere.
Faster communication is a really good help for people to communicate with each other. People in different places can communicate easily and information can be sent and received faster than before. Internet increased the speed of communication for everyone. Without too much interruption messages and information can travel fast at an instant.
Technology level up the way people communicate because of their offer of faster communication a lot of people choose it more than face-to-face communication. It promotes hassle free communication
What is like being a k-pop fan? Why do you like k-pop?
Someone asked me what is like to be a k-pop fan, my answer is ” It is happiness”.
Being a k-pop fan, I’m always being judged because of how weird the music that I like. People always judged me or the whole k-pop fan because they thought that k-pop is weird and it is not cool. But in reality k-pop is unique, awesome and amazing. Being a fan of something you didn’t even understand just showcasing how open minded you are. We are willing to learn another language and culture and that is why we are unique. We also know how to respect other people and recognize their wondrous talents.
Being a -k-pop fan makes me happy.
By listening to my favorite group songs and learning their choreography, it is really enjoyable to be on k-pop.
I like k-pop because of the artist dedication to their work. It is hard being a k-pop idol, but the Korean pop groups are really dedicated to what they are doing.
K-pop is an abbreviation of Korean Pop music that originated in South Korea. K-pop is characterized with wide variety of audiovisual elements. It covers different style of music, dance-pop, r&b, hip-hop, rock and even classical.
K-pop music is really popular nowadays, it is already known worldwide. Even non-Korean people are hook in this type of music. With its catchy beats, awesome choreography and uniqueness, everyone start to love K-pop Music. K-pop is not only known about its music but also with the unique fashion sense.
Here are some facts about K-pop music.
- Idol group members are train for years before debut. The entertainment company train them to sing, dance, modeling and even acting. Other k-pop idols train for a very long time, some are train for 10 years.
- In k-pop, fandom name and light stick are given by the company. The company will decide what is the name of the fandom of a certain group and what color and style of their official light stick.
- K-pop groups are divided into leader, main vocal and dancer, lead vocal and dancer, rapper and even visual or face of the group.
- K-pop idols also write song for their album.
- Every year-end award there is an award called “Daesang”. Daesang is the biggest award you can get, if an idol group get a daesang it means the music they are producing is good and they have a lot of fans.
Here are some horrifying facts about K-pop music.
- Sasaeng Fans- Sasaeng fans are overly obsessed people that take their idolization into dangerous acts. This fans do things that are beyond imagination, like, trespassing into the idol’s dorm, hurting physically an idol member, giving menstruation as a gift, calling idol group numbers every second and many more.
- Plastic Surgery- Visual is a very important part of being a k-pop idol. Some k-pop idols choose to undergone plastic surgery so people won’t bashed them because of their looks.
- Diet- K-pop idols are so into dieting even their agency ask them for over-dieting. Some members of a group only eats once a day even though they have a lot of schedule.
School themed drama are popular in Korea. Life of high school students and their experiences in school are being showed in this type of drama.
With the growing popularity of Korean Drama, here are some of the school themed drama I’ve watch.
1.Who are you: School 2015
– This drama is set in a prestigious high school in Gangnam, Seoul South Korea. The lead character, Eun Byul goes missing in their school trip. She returns after sometime but she lost all her memories. Eun Byul tries to discover the truth.
P.S. – Get ready to have second lead syndrome and get ready for all the ‘kilig’ moments.
2. School 2013
– School 2013 is about the friendship of the two male lead character and their school life. It shows a lot about school issues and the students life.
P.S. – Be ready for some ‘Bromance’
3. High School Love On
– This drama is a fantasy romance about an angel who turn into a human. The mortal angel experience high school life and learn about love and friendship.
P.S. – Get ready for some cute action by Kim Sae Ron and also be ready to fall in love with two Infinite members. You might find yourself as a ‘Inspirit’.
4. Sassy Go! Go!
– Sassy Go! Go! or Cheer Up depicts the life of the students who only care about academics and those students who love dancing. It also shows the importance of friendship to everyone.
P.S. – Get ready for a megawatt smile by Lee Won Keun.
5. The Heirs
– This drama is a typical love story between the poor and the rich. It also shows the life of the inheritors that at the young age is being educated about their businesses. It also talk about the struggle of high school student.
P.S. – Who did not love Lee Min Ho? Be ready for many ‘kilig’ moments of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.
Here are my recommendations of School Themed Korean Drama that you will surely love.
Hope you like it!!